Editor/Producer for Jumpstart Video
Jumpstart is always looking for talented video production professionals to join our team. Prospective candidates should have experience editing, shooting video, and working as part of a team.
As an editor/producer at Jumpstart, your primary responsibilities include editing videos with motion graphics on short schedules, shooting video as a solo producer, working with clients to make revisions, and working with Jumpstart managers to manage workload and due dates. Jumpstart projects are typically produced on very tight schedules, often just a few days between initial contact with a client and final video, so producers must be comfortable working on deadline and moving quickly between projects.
- editing video in Adobe Premiere CC
- simple motion graphics in Adobe After Effects CC
- using DSLRs for video as well traditional camcorders
- time management
- communication skills including taking phone calls from prospective clients and emails
- Experience working in the video production field.
- Sample of your work. Online demo and portfolio preferred.
- Contagious passion for media production.
Send resume and link to your portfolio to email@example.com.